2012 Holiday Sale Calendar


Save the dates!!

We'll be participating in Artist Open Studio of Northeast Connecticut this year.

Saturday, November 25
Sunday, November 26

Saturday, December 1
Sunday, December 2
10 am to 5 pm



Monday, November 12, 2007

My cards with decorative papers.



Here are some examples of cards that I make with decorative papers. I make cards in different sizes from a 4 x 6 photo down to a mini photo that is a 2 x 3 image. These make lovely Christmas gifts with or without decorative papers.

Both of these shots were taken in Nortwest Gardens in Eugene, Oregon, I was truly lost in flow when I was shooting. The garden was at its early summer peak.

The top photo card is, believe it or not, a Clematis. It is a sweet little bud. The Cone Flower is called Fiesta. It does look quite festive.

No comments: