2012 Holiday Sale Calendar


Save the dates!!

We'll be participating in Artist Open Studio of Northeast Connecticut this year.

Saturday, November 25
Sunday, November 26

Saturday, December 1
Sunday, December 2
10 am to 5 pm



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

News from Feats of Clay

My mantra in pottery and gardening, which I think I lost for a bit there: "Above all else, have fun!!"
And I have been. I've been playing with textures and glazes on little plate and dipping bowl sets like these:


This got me in the sushi mood, so I began trying my hand at a few soy pots. Talk about fun! I've got a million ideas in my head for these.





I've also been making some
funky canisters.


As requested, I've been playing around with the "fish plate". I've made four. Each is quite different from the other, and 3 are not yet out of the fire so I can't make any promises.
But, don't worry. It hasn't been all experimental. I will have a collection of new porcelain mugs, along with a stack-o-bowls.


See you in a couple of weeks! Lisa

1 comment:

Elizabeth D said...

I've lost track -- when is the show/sale again?